I finally got the unatural disater that is my work room under control. But now I realize just how much stuff I amassed over the past few months. I must get with hubby about building some new shelving/something to accomodate all of my supplies. (No, paring down on supplies is not an option, but, yes, I probably do have a problem.) Regardless, it's "clean" now, well, at least there's space to work.
So, I have begun Zoe's dolly. I cannot find my pattern. I spent a half an hour, or so, looking for it before I gave up and made a new one. I can't draw worth spit so it's very hard for me to get the proportions right, but I think I did alright. She's all cut out, now I have to decide on fabric for her clothes. That's the fun part.
And I'm so excited that the CPSIA was delayed until next year. I have really been itching to get some new dolls into the shop. Hopefully I'll be able to get back in there later today and get this one sewn up. I'll show you the progress tomorrow.