March 26, 2009

What I'm Loving Today



I am so excited to see this! Kaiya just loves this book and I love reading it to her (I think I may even love reading it more than she does). And the trailer looks amazing. I can't wait!


And this play tent tutorial over on the Sew, Mama, Sew blog.
How fun!

And last but not least, this sweet little game from Mama Roots. Which, I am wishing I had right now. We've been stuck in the house for the past couple of days. Rain, rain, go away......

Happy Thursday, everyone!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I just saw the preview last night, then Stelabird had it on her blog, too, looks fantastic!!!

Alisa Noble said...

OMG!!! I am SO excited! I had no idea they were making a movie!

Blossoms Girl said...

I must look into that playpen tut. Kids will love it!

nazar said...

love the trailer

Siri said...

I was skeptical clicking over to see the trailer, but now I cannot wait, either!

Unknown said...

That is fabulous! I can't wait. I linked into this post but I don't why it doesn't show up below. A mere blogger infant.

Have a great day!