March 30, 2009

Amigurumi Love

We had a lovely, lazy weekend here. Yes, I needed to paint/clean the house. But, instead, I chose to make my little ones some new toys and try my hand at amigurumi. The itch came after these patterns showed up in my inbox. They are egg cozies but I chose to stuff them and finish off the bottom.

After them I was "hooked", (pun intended) and went searching for more sweet little critters to work up. how could I resist this guy?!

I found these on the Lion's Brand site, and they have so many more I can't wait to make.
Now I'm off to do something productive. Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Lerin said...

Egg cozies. That brings back so many memories. My grandma used to go all out with Easter Decorations, and I used to steal her egg cozies to be 'pets' for my Barbies.

Stacey said...

Those are so sweet, so much more fun than cleaning and painting. Love the gnome the very best! :)

Alisa Noble said...

Those are so cute. I bet your girls love them.

Carolyne said...

Happy Monday to you as well! Those are super cute!

And I love the play tents you have in your other post!

jessie earth momma said...

I just love the little gnome!

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. :-)

Light and Writing said...

How adorable! I love turning one thing into another! They will get so much more love stuffed!

Unknown said...

love your blog. Cute articles.