March 17, 2009

Hello Again

I went to the grocery store late this afternoon. When I got back I was greeted by the sweet scent of wild onions. The girls had been running around outside with Tait while I was gone and had apparently been pulling them up in the yard (hmmmm...perhaps time to break out the mower?). I love this little sign of spring. The trees have already begun to bloom and I started planting the garden last weekend.


Perfect days for going to the park with our new group.


I've started a little spring knitting project as well.

A cotton cardigan, with raglan sleeves, of course. Is there really any other way to go? Who knows, I may even keep this this little ditty for myself.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

We both posted beautiful signs of SPRING on our blogs, it is so nice to be enjoying the flowers. I've gotta get going on my garden, seems like everyone did it last weekend.
:)

sarasophia said...

So jealous of the garden...I need to get to work on one of those myself:)

<3sarasophia

jk said...

Oh my! I must say I'm envious of all thos blossoms and those gardening photos. We still have tons of snow in our Maine yard, so it will be a bit before we get working in the garden...

Lerin said...

Zoe looks quite like the wildchild that she is in that pic.

Rachel Kovaciny said...

What?! Knit something for yourself?! Surely you jest!

Lol. I bought some yarn from an Etsy seller last week, and I can't for the life of me think what to make with it. I said, "This will be for me," and now I can't figure out anything I want to make! What a horrible quandary ;-)

myminimocs said...

not quite that warm here yet but it's coming!!!